the lock button on my iphone stopped working the other day so i went to the apple store to get it fixed and they gave me a new one! it’s so nice looking and new i haven’t been able to bring myself to put the gross old clear case i had been using on it before. this makes it an excellent time to finally get a case from society 6! i looked at all 262 pages of options because i am insane and can’t bear the thought of missing something amazing. here are some of my favorites.
1. get to work on a hanging garden in the kitchen/dining area window.
2. dye my hair with kool-aid.
3. make a dream catcher.
4. go to chicago
5. RIDE MY BIKE.
6. go to all the thrift shops i haven’t been to in what seems like forever.
7. finish books.
8. start books.
9. take more pictures with a larger variety of cameras.
10. go camping.
11. get a first tattoo.
12. listen to country music “ironically”
(click on image for source)